Four-channel industrial USB-TTL(UART) converter
The assortment has received a new USB TO 4CH TTL - an industrial converter based on the CH343 chip with a data transfer rate of up to 115200 bps, which performs the function of converting USB to a serial high-speed interface with TTL signals. This type of converter is widely used for connecting automation devices, providing power and data transfer between a PC and various 3.3 / 5V devices, programming microcontrollers.
Suitable for use in industrial environments with strict requirements for the working environment. Compatible with popular systems such as Windows, Mac, Linux, Android. It is also equipped with over-current/over-voltage protection circuits and electric discharge protection circuits for stable operation of the device.
- USB expansion to 4 TTL (UART) ports with hardware flow control, provides simultaneous and independent communication for each channel;
- Built-in resettable fuse;
- Built-in I/O protection circuit;
- Built-in TTL voltage level switch: 3.3V and 5V;
- Quality USB-B connector and IDC connectors;
- Working voltage: 5V;
- Operating current: 32mA;
- Serial baud rate: 1200bps ~ 11520bps;
- Working temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C;
- Supported OS: Mac OS, Linux, Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7, Android.