External USB-DAC-DSP, CDD 010. Novelties of own production
Experience unique sound in an unexpected symbiosis of microcontroller and chipboard processor in the CDD 010 digital-to-analog audio converter. The STM32F446RC microcontroller in this device acts in the unusual role of a USB audio transport behind one of the most powerful DSP processors. Listen to this path in our new audio device CDD 010. You can connect ANY digital audio sources, even exotic I2S via HDMI. And if you don't like the sound, tune it to your taste (wow) because the CDD 010 is a full-fledged audio processor compatible with SigmaStudio and ChipStudio.
- Plug and Play does not require soldering
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi OS, Linux, Windows, Android, macOS
- High quality chipboard ADAU1467 for the best sound quality
- Audio outputs: 3 x XLR (left, right, user)
- Digital outputs: SPDIF, Toslink, I2S via HDMI
- Digital inputs: USB-audio, SPDIF, Toslink, I2S via HDMI
- HDMI CEC input - volume control on / off with the remote control
- Sample Rate Range: 44.1kHz, 48.0kHz, 88.2kHz, 96.0kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- Harmonic distortion 0.0017%
- Signal-to-noise ratio - 118 dB
- Sample rate indication
- Input selector
- Algorithms: Super Bass, Dark Side
- Compatible with all SigmaStudio and ChipStudio algorithms
- Power supply: from an external adapter 12V, 1.5A
- Size: 156x180x44 mm
Ask a question on our forum.
Five days in one letter - we will tell you what it was and how it works. Subscribe to news from the development center "CHIP and DIP" .