Multifunction Cable Tester NF-8601S
The NF-8601S tester is an updated version of the NF-8601 . It provides complete testing of cable lines of different categories: Cables for local networks, coaxial, telephone. The intelligent system is able to test cable length, short circuits, breaks and display the location of the problem on the screen using TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry) technology.
- Measures cable length and accurately displays distance to fault with TDR technology.
- Supports cat5e, cat6, cat6a, cat7, power cable ( 4+2 and 8+2 LAN cables), telephone cable, coax cable tracking and testing.
- Determine which pins provide power, and what voltage.
- Defines network performance (Ping), data packets, minimum and maximum time.
- Tone tracing cable with full AC interference suppression, has three modes: high frequency / PoE switch / low frequency.
- Checks cable length, distance to fault (DTF), wire graphic, open, short, etc.
- The receiver includes a voltage detector (90-1000 V).
- LCD display with a diagonal of 2.8 "resolution 320x240 (effective image size 60 x 45 millimeters).
- Lithium battery 3.7 V, 1800 mAh.
- Types of traceable cables: Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a, Cat7 STP/UTP network cable, telephone cable, coaxial cable, and various metal wires connected with alligator clips.
- Types of cables tested for failure: Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a, Cat7 STP/UTP network cable, telephone cable, coaxial cable, and various metal wires connected with alligator clips.
- Test device interfaces:
main tester - connectors RJ45 (M), RJ45 (S), PoE / PING, RJ11, BNC;
remote sensor - RJ45, RJ11, BNC connectors.
- Length measurement in the range: 1-2000 m; calibration accuracy: 2% (±0.5 m or ±1.5 ft) (with calibration cable length >50 m); measurement accuracy: 3% (±0.5 m or ±1.5 ft).