PoE splitter with USB type-C output 5V 2.5A
The assortment has received a new POE-SPLITTER-TYPE-C - an industrial gigabit PoE splitter in a metal case with a USB type-C 5V/2.5A output. Power over Ethernet (PoE) is a technology that allows a device to transmit electrical energy along with data through a standard twisted pair cable in an Ethernet network.
The splitter is suitable for connecting via twisted pair (Cat-5 UTP) remote low-voltage network equipment, network cameras and Raspberry Pi 4 single board computer without a PoE HAT expansion card directly from the PoE line.
- Original Si3404 chip;
- Isolated SMPS;
- PoE wires: 1/2(+); 3/6(-); 4/5(+); 7/8(-);
- PoE input voltage: 37…57 V;
- USB type-C output: 5V 2.5A (max);
- Cable: Cat-5 UTP;
- Standard: IEEE 802.3af/at PoE Ethernet;
- Transfer rate: 10/100/1000Mbps;
- LED indicator: PoE power indicator;
- Working temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C.