SC15 Servo - programmable servo for robotics
The new SC15 Servo range has been added - a programmable serial bus servo capable of operating in two modes: 180° (angle control in servo mode) / 360° (continuous rotation in motor mode). It is ideal for robotic projects that require steering angle and load feedback, such as robotic arms, six-legged robots, humanoid robots, wheeled robots , etc.
To control and program this type of servo, a specialized Servo Driver with ESP32 controller is suitable - supporting ESP-NOW technology, which allows you to control and debug servos via a Wi-Fi wireless communication channel. Up to 253 servos can be controlled simultaneously, and each servo can receive information such as current angle, load, voltage, mode, and so on.
Specifications SC15 Servo
- Input voltage: 4.8-8.4V;
- Torque: up to 17 kg.cm;
- Mechanical limited angle: no limit;
- Rotation angle: 180° / 360°(set by software);
- Data transfer rate: 1 Mbps;
- Gear: high precision metal gear;
- Idle speed: 0.18s/60° at 4.8V and 0.16s/60° at 6V;
- Position sensor resolution: 180°/1024;
- ID range: 0-253;
- Feedback: position, load, speed, input voltage;
- Idle current: 200 mA;
- Stop current: 1700mA.
Dimensions SC15 Servo