CSP-3000 is a series of power supplies with high–voltage DC output from MEAN WELL
The development of modern technologies (LED lighting, laser installations, electric vehicles and other applications) increasingly requires the use of high-voltage DC sources, which provides a number of advantages while reducing losses in the transmission of electrical energy from the power source to the load. Responding to the demands of the industry, MEAN WELL is actively developing a series of power supplies with high-voltage DC output. One of the first series of power supplies of this type was the CSP series.Appearance of the CSP-3000 series power supply
Power supplies of the CSP-3000 series are AC/DC converters in a case design designed for embedding in end devices of high power (3000 W) with a high-voltage DC output (120, 250, 400V). The CSP-3000 series is distinguished by its advanced functionality – adjustment (programming) of output parameters (voltage, current) within a wide range, parallel connection function to increase the output power of Current Sharing (up to 9000W, according to the 2+1 scheme), remote on/off, control of the output status (Power OK signal), and an additional output 12V DC.Limits of output parameter adjustments for CSP-3000 models
CSP series power supplies have a built-in power Factor Corrector (PFC), the function of limiting the output current (Constant current limiting), high efficiency up to 93%, the main types of protection: short circuit, overload, overvoltage, overheating, cooling fan failure. The CSP-3000 power supplies use forced ventilation due to the built-in cooling fan. The CSP-3000 series power supplies have a warranty period of 5 years.
CSP-3000 series power supplies have a wide range of applications – laboratory installations, industrial equipment, laser installations, ultraviolet light devices, automation devices, charging stations and others.
For the convenience of using the CSP-3000 power supply in laboratory installations, there is a developed LED status indication:LED indication of the status of the CSP-3000 power supply
Main technical characteristics and features of CSP-3000 series power supplies
- Input voltage range: 180...264V (AC),254...370V (DC).
- Rated output power: 3000W.
- Output voltage: 120, 250, 400V DC.
- Built-in Power Factor Corrector.
- Output Programming Function: Output Voltage Programmable (PV), Output Constant Current Programmable (PC).
- The function of increasing the output power (parallel connection) Current Sharing.
- Built-in output current limiting circuit (constant current limiting circuit).
- Remote ON-OFF control Remote ON-OFF function.
- Protection: against short circuit, overload, overvoltage, overheating.
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +65°C.
- Cooling due to forced ventilation.
- LED operation indicator.
- The warranty period is 5 years.
For more detailed technical specifications, see the Specifications for the CSP-3000 series power supplies, and for questions related to the selection and use of MEAN WELL products, please contact the email address Meanwell@chipdip.ru .