LCM-40DA2, AC/DC LED, 2...100V, 0.35. ..1.05A,42W, power supply for LED lighting
see technical documentation
Power supplies of the LCM series are converters (LED drivers) from 220V alternating voltage (AC) to low power direct current (DC) voltage for powering LED products with current stabilization - lamps, LED modules and individual LEDs. LCM power supplies operate over a wide input voltage range - from 180 to 277V (AC) for LCM-25 and up to 295V (AC) for LCM-40 and LCM-60. There are three models that differ in rated power - 25, 40, 60W. The features of LCM power supplies are: stabilization of the output current ( Constant Current, CC ); selection of output current due to built-in switches ; synchronization function for connecting up to 10 LCM power supplies of the same model; built-in cash register (PFC); low own consumption; plastic case; small overall dimensions.
The stabilized output current of the LCM converters is set using the built-in microswitches from the standard range - 350, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1050, 1400 mA (not present in all models, it is necessary to specify according to the Specification).
In the LCM series, there are the following modifications of power supplies with additional functionality (encoded with letters at the end of the name, for example, LCM-25, LCM-40DA):
- No letter - basic model. Includes built-in 3-in-1 dimmer (0…10V DC, PWM, external resistance - variable resistor).
- DA - there is a built-in interface for brightness control using the DALI protocol. Also includes push dimming.
- DA2 - there is a built-in interface for brightness control using the DALI-2 protocol. Also includes push dimming.
- KN - there is a built-in interface for control via the KNX protocol. Also includes push dimming.
- TW - includes a two-channel output for connecting LED lamps with different color temperatures. There is also a built-in interface for DALI-2 protocol control and a Push dimming function.
|Output voltage, V||2…100|
|Output current, A||0.35…1.05|
|Power factor correction||Yes|